100% Cotton | Lightweight
- Ranger Ready Black Camo 100% Cotton Sweatshirt
- Gray Ranger Ready stitching on front
- Unlined hood and split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Plastic tipped white round drawcord
- Lightweight slim unisex fit
|Body Length From Hips||25"||26.5"||28.5"||29.5"||30.5"|
|Chest Width 1" Below Armhole||20.5"||21.5"||22.5"||23.5"||24.5"|
|Sleeve Length From CB to Hem (3 Point)||33.5"||35"||36.5"||37.75"||39"|
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET and Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
BODY-WORN INSECT REPELLENT
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET