How to Apply Permethrin 0.5%
This video from Ranger Ready TV will show you how to apply Permethrin 0.5% clothing-worn insect repellent to protect against ticks, mosquitos, and other biting insects.
Ranger Ready’s clothing-worn Permethrin Insect Repellent is a scent-free bug spray that will keep you and your loved ones protected from mosquitos, ticks, chiggers, and more. It’s safe to apply to items such as shoes, shirts, bedsheets, tents, backpacks, and other outdoor gear and can even be used to keep ticks away from dogs and horses. Unlike DEET, which may damage clothing and materials, Permethrin will not ruin your outdoor gear or clothing and is fragrance-free, non-greasy, and even stronger when paired with our body-worn Picaridin 20% Insect Repellent.
How to Apply Permethrin Insect Repellent to Your Clothing
1. Always wear protective gloves and lay plastic or sheet on ground
2. Shake well before use. Hold sprayer 6-8 inches above surface and spray evenly
3. Spray front and back as well as under fabric folds
4. Hang clothing or gear to dry for up to 2 hours
5. Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% Repellent lasts for up 40 days. Reapply after 5 washes.