How to Apply Permethrin 0.5%
This video from Ranger Ready TV will show you how to apply Permethrin 0.5% clothing-worn insect repellent to protect against ticks, mosquitos, and other biting insects.
How to Apply Permethrin Insect Repellent to Your Clothing
- Always wear protective gloves and lay plastic or sheet on ground
- Shake well before use. Hold sprayer 6-8 inches above surface and spray evenly
- Spray front and back as well as under fabric folds
- Hang clothing or gear to dry for up to 2 hours
- Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% Repellent lasts for up 40 days. Reapply after 5 washes.