Ranger Ready Permethrin
Trigger Spray | 235ml, 8.0 oz
What is Permethrin? Ingredients
Permethrin Insect Repellent Spray | 235ml, 8.0 oz Scent Zero Repellent
- Uses the active ingredient Permethrin 0.5%
- Contains NO DEET
- Apply to clothing, tents, sleeping bags, dog beds, horse saddles, blankets, and other fabrics
- Protects for up to 40 days or 5 washes
- 1X 235ml | 8.0oz - 3 outfits / 3 shirts, 3 pants, 3 pairs of socks
- 1X 235ml | 8.0oz - 65 sq. feet of surface coverage
- Repels and kills ticks, mosquitos, gnats, no-see-ums, black flies, ants, stink bugs, and other biting insects on contact. Protects from ticks and mosquitos that cause vector-borne diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, West Nile virus, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, Zika virus, and Malaria
Scent Zero: When applied and dried, Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% has no odor and is fragrance-free.
How To Apply: Always wear protective gloves. Lay plastic or sheet on ground. Shake well before use, hold sprayer 6-8 inches above surface. Spray evenly. Spray front and back and under fabric folds. Hand dry for 2+ hours. Wash up to 5 times or reapply every 40 days.
WHAT IS PERMETHRIN?
CLOTHING-WORN REPELLENT | Permethrin is an insecticide in the pyrethroid family. Pyrethroids - synthetic chemicals that act like natural extracts from the chrysanthemum flower - kill insects upon contact. Designed to treat clothing and gear. Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% lasts up to 40 days or 5 washes.
How to Apply Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5%
Ranger Ready’s Permethrin 0.5% clothing spray is the perfect insect guard for anyone who spends time outdoors. Whether you’re a monthly hiker, weekend hunter, or daily dog walker, our Permethrin products will repel and kill ticks, mosquitos, and biting insects on contact.
Ranger Ready Packs
Picaridin + permethrin
The P2 PAK ™ includes body-worn repellent with Picaridin 20% as well as clothing-worn repellent with Permethrin 0.5%
xl trigger 2 pack
The Ranger Ready Permethrin XL Trigger 2 PACK treats 14 outfits and sprays 400 sq. feet of coverage
210 full-body Picaridin 20% applications from three 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles