Travel 3 Pack | 100ml, 3.4oz
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
Picaridin 20% Variety Scent Travel Repellents
- Uses the active ingredient Picaridin 20%
- Contains NO DEET
- 12-hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8-hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no-see-ums
- (3) 100ml | 3.4oz = 90 full body application spray doses
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
- Non-greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
Ranger Orange Scent: Base notes of Bergamot combine with Natural Orange to create a fresh and technical scent.
Scent Zero: When the best scent is none at all.
Night Sky Scent: Top notes of lavender and lemon complement the sandalwood base, perfect protection for an evening out.
|TSA regulation size for carry-on bags|
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET vs Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
BODY-WORN INSECT REPELLENT
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET