Ranger Ready RefillsTM
2 Pack | Scent Zero
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
- Stand up pouch with easy pour spout
- Refills Ranger Ready Body-Worn Repellent bottles
- Uses the active ingredient Picaridin 20%
- Contains NO DEET
- 12 hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8 hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no see ums, etc
- (2) X 710ml | 24.0oz - 460 full body application spray doses
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
- Non greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
Scent Zero: When the best scent is none at all.
The Best Bug Spray For Your Family
The Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET vs Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
BODY-WORN INSECT REPELLENT
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET
Ranger Ready Picaridin
OFF DEEP WOODS WITH DEET
Oil of lemon Eucalyptus
Tick and Mosquito Protection (Hours)
Banned in Canada
Picaridin + permethrin
The P2 PAK ™ includes body-worn repellent with Picaridin 20% as well as clothing-worn repellent with Permethrin 0.5%
xl trigger 2 pack
The Ranger Ready Permethrin XL Trigger 2 PACK treats 14 outfits and sprays 400 sq. feet of coverage
210 full-body Picaridin 20% applications from three 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles