Ranger Orange Scent
Pump Spray | 178ml, 6.0oz
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
Picaridin 20% Orange-Scented Bug Spray, DEET-Alternative
Non-Aerosol | 360° Pump Spray | 100% Recyclable Bottles | Made in the USA
- DEET-Free Bug Spray
- Non-greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
- 12 hours of protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8 hours of protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no-see-ums, and other biting insects
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year) during pregnancy, and when breastfeeding.
- Effective protection from vector-borne diseases such as Lyme disease, West Nile, Eastern equine encephalitis, Dengue Fever, and Zika virus
- (1) 178ml | 6.0oz = 55 full body application spray doses
- Get two layers of protection by pairing with Ranger Ready's Permethrin 0.5% clothing-worn repellent
Ranger Orange: Base notes of Bergamot, combined with Natural Orange, create a fresh scent.
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET vs Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
BODY-WORN INSECT REPELLENT
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET