The Camp Pack
Picaridin + Permethrin
3 Pack | Insect Repellent
What is Permethrin? What is Picaridin?
The Ranger Ready Camp Pack Includes Body-Worn Repellent with Picaridin 20% and Clothing-Worn Repellent with Permethrin 0.5% and contains NO DEET. Protects from ticks and mosquitos that cause vector-borne diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, West Nile virus, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, Zika virus, and Malaria.
Scent Zero: When applied and dried, Ranger Ready Picaridin 20% and Permethrin 0.5% have no odor.
- Fine mist trigger sprayers for wider reach
- Repels mosquitos, ticks, chiggers, gnats, biting flies, etc.
Body-Worn Repellent | Picaridin 20%
- Wear Ranger Ready Picaridin Repellent on your skin
- 12-hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8-hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no-see-ums, etc.
- Safe to use on adults, children (over 1 year), and during pregnancy
- Nongreasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
- 1x 235ml | 8.0oz - 70 full body application spray doses
- 1x 100ml | 3.4oz - 30 full body application spray doses
Clothing-Worn Repellent | Permethrin 0.5%
- Apply to clothing, tents, sleeping bags, blankets, and other fabrics
- Protects for up to 40 days or 5 washes
- 1x 710ml | 24.0oz - treats 3 full outfits (3 shits, 3 pants, 3 pairs of socks)
- 1x 235ml | 24.0oz - 65 sq. feet of surface coverage
Repels and kills mosquitos, ticks, fleas, gnats, no-see-ums, black flies, ants, stink bugs, and other biting insects on contact
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
WHAT IS PERMETHRIN?
CLOTHING-WORN REPELLENT | Permethrin is an insecticide in the pyrethroid family. Pyrethroids - synthetic chemicals that act like natural extracts from the chrysanthemum flower - kill insects upon contact. Designed to treat clothing and gear. Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% lasts up to 40 days or 5 washes.
How to Apply Permethrin 0.5% To Fabrics
Always wear protective gloves and lay plastic or sheet on ground
Hold sprayer 6-8" above surface and spray front and back evenly and under folds
Hang fabric on clothes line to dry for 2 or more hours
Reapply every 40 days or after 5 washes
Ranger Ready Packs
Picaridin + permethrin
The P2 PAK ™ includes body-worn repellent with Picaridin 20% as well as clothing-worn repellent with Permethrin 0.5%
xl trigger 2 pack
The Ranger Ready Permethrin XL Trigger 2 PACK treats 14 outfits and sprays 400 sq. feet of coverage
TRIGGER 3 PACK
210 full-body Picaridin 20% applications from three 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles
XL TRIGGER SPRAY
230 full-body Picaridin 20% applications from one 710ml | 24.0oz bottle