Camo Scent Zero | 118ml, 4.0oz | Insect Repellent
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
- CAMO -- expiring December 2020
- Uses the active ingredient Picaridin 20%
- Contains NO DEET
- 12 hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8 hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no see ums, etc
- 118ml | 4.0oz
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
- non greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
Scent Zero: When the best scent is none at all.
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET and Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET
Ranger Ready Picaridin
Oil of lemon Eucalyptus
Tick Protection (Hours)
Mosquito Protection (Hours)
Banned in Canada
Ranger Ready Paks
Picaridin + permethrin
The P2 PAK ™ includes body-worn repellent with Picaridin 20% as well as clothing-worn repellent with Permethrin 0.5%
xl trigger 2 pak
The Ranger Ready Permethrin XL Trigger 2 PAK treats 14 outfits and sprays 400 sq. feet of coverage
210 full-body Picaridin 20% applications from three 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles