NEW: RANGER READY HAND SANITIZER - AVAILABLE APRIL 15TH
Ranger Ready Cycling Kit
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
Breakaway delivers with increased technology, performance and fit integrated into each product. Breakaways are currently used by such teams as Prescott Cyclery, Rebelution Adventures, Rock Cycling team, and a host of other teams.
- Pro Fit closer to the body, incorporating performance with a level of comfort
- H2 Zero performance material with high moisture management
- Full zip, raglan sleeve with A-Vent mesh side-panels and underarms.
- Flatlock stitching for smooth seams against the body.
- Laser cut silicon grippers provide compression and reduce wind resistance
- 3 light-weight, secure, pockets
- Full invisible low profile YKK zipper
Cycling Bib Shorts
- Breakaway utilizes the Athlos H2 Zero non-pick performance material
- High moisture management
- Lightweight laser cut silicon leg bands
- Aero Boost perforated chamois deliver comfort with Forza fabric interface
What is picaridin?
Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET and Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET
Ranger Ready Picaridin
Oil of lemon Eucalyptus
Tick Protection (Hours)
Mosquito Protection (Hours)
Banned in Canada
Ranger Ready Packs
90 full-body applications in three 100 ml | 3.4 oz TSA-approved travel-size bottles.
135 full-body applications from three 150 ml | 5.0 oz bottles. Adventure awaits, be ready.
210 full-body applications from three 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles, so you can keep exploring.
420 full-body applications from six 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles, protects businesses, schools, sports facilities and government.