BUY 1 GET 1
The XL P2 Pak®
Scent Zero | 710ml, 24.0oz
Non-Aerosol | 100% Recyclable Bottles | Made in the USA
The Ranger Ready P2 PAK® includes Ranger Ready Body-Worn Repellent with Picaridin 20% as well as Clothing-Worn Repellent with Permethrin 0.5% and contains NO DEET. Protects from ticks and mosquitos that cause vector-borne diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, West Nile virus, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, Zika virus, and Malaria.
Scent Zero: When applied and dried, Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% has no odor and is fragrance-free.
- Fine mist trigger sprayers for wider reach
- Repels mosquitos, ticks, chiggers, gnats, biting flies, etc.
Body-Worn Repellent | Picaridin 20%
- Wear Ranger Ready Picaridin Repellent on your skin
- 12-hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8-hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no-see-ums, etc.
- Safe to use on adults, children (over 1 year), and during pregnancy
- Nongreasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
- 1x 710ml | 24.0oz - 200 full body application spray doses
Clothing-Worn Repellent | Permethrin 0.5%
- Apply to clothing, tents, sleeping bags, dog beds, horse saddles, blankets, outdoor furniture, and other fabrics
- Protects for up to 40 days or 5 washes
- 1x 710ml | 24.0oz - treats 7 full outfits (7 shits, 7 pants, 7 pairs of socks)
- 1x 710ml | 24.0oz - 200 sq. feet of surface coverage
- Repels and kills mosquitos, ticks, fleas, gnats, no-see-ums, black flies, ants, stink bugs, and other biting insects on contact
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET vs Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
BODY-WORN INSECT REPELLENT
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET