Factory StoreRanger Ready Permethrin
Trigger Spray | 710ml, 24.0 oz
Not Available for Sale to Canada
What is Permethrin? Ingredients
Permethrin Insect Repellent Spray | Permethrin 0.5% | 710ml
- Uses the active ingredient Permethrin 0.5%
- Contains NO DEET
- Apply to clothing, tents, sleeping bags, dog beds, horse saddles, blankets, and other fabrics
- Protects for up to 40 days or 5 washes
- 1X 710ml | 24.0oz - 7 outfits / 7 shirts, 7 pants, 7 pairs of socks
- 1X 710ml | 24.0oz - 200 sq. feet of surface coverage
- Repels and kills ticks, mosquitos, gnats, no-see-ums, black flies, ants, stink bugs, and other biting insects on contact. Protects from ticks and mosquitos that cause vector-borne diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, West Nile virus, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, Zika virus, and Malaria
Scent Zero: When applied and dried, Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% has no odor and is fragrance-free.
How To Apply: Always wear protective gloves. Lay plastic or sheet on ground. Shake well before use, hold sprayer 6-8 inches above surface. Spray evenly. Spray front and back and under fabric folds. Hand dry for 2+ hours. Wash up to 5 times or reapply every 40 days.
WHAT IS PERMETHRIN?
CLOTHING-WORN REPELLENT | Permethrin is an insecticide in the pyrethroid family. Pyrethroids - synthetic chemicals that act like natural extracts from the chrysanthemum flower - kill insects upon contact. Designed to treat clothing and gear. Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% lasts up to 40 days or 5 washes.
How to Apply Permethrin 0.5% To Fabrics
Always wear protective gloves and lay plastic or sheet on ground
Hold sprayer 6-8" above surface and spray front and back evenly and under folds
Hang fabric on clothes line to dry for 2 or more hours
Reapply every 40 days or after 5 washes
Protect you and your family from biting insects with Ranger Ready DEET-Free repellents.