50/50 Travel Pack
4 Pack | 100ml, 3.4oz
Bug Spray+Hand Sanitizer
Travel Size Bug Spray & Hand Sanitizer | 100ml, 3.4oz
Best Bug Repellent for Traveling
- Uses the active ingredient Picaridin 20%
- TSA Regulation Travel Size
- Unscented Repellent
- Contains NO DEET
- 12 hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8 hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no see ums, etc.
- 2X 100ml | 3.4oz insect repellent - 60 full body application spray doses
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
- Non greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
Alcohol 80% Unscented Hand Sanitizer
- Active ingredient 80% ethanol alcohol
- U.S. FDA-recommended formula for effective use
- Antiseptic formula for external use
- 2X 100ml | 3.4oz - 50 hand applications
- Fine-mist hand sanitizer spray
- Safe to use for children (over 2 months) and adults
- TSA-compliant travel size bottle
- Hand sanitizer made in the USA
Scent Zero: When the best scent is none at all.
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET vs Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
BODY-WORN INSECT REPELLENT
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET