Ranger Ready RefillTM Kit
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
Picaridin 20% Insect Repellent Refills | Made in the USA
- Save up to 5 bottles with every pouch
- Stand up pouch with easy pour spout
- Refills Ranger Ready Body-Worn Repellent bottles
- (1) 710ml | 24.0oz Refill Pouch
- (1) 235ml | 8oz Scent Zero Bottle
- (1) Replacement trigger included
- Uses the active ingredient Picaridin 20%
- Contains NO DEET
- 12-hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8-hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no-see-ums
- 300 full-body applications
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
- Non-greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
Scent Zero: Unscented bug spray for when the best scent is none at all.
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
WHAT IS PERMETHRIN?
CLOTHING-WORN REPELLENT | Permethrin is an insecticide in the pyrethroid family. Pyrethroids - synthetic chemicals that act like natural extracts from the chrysanthemum flower - kill insects upon contact. Designed to treat clothing and gear. Ranger Ready Permethrin 0.5% lasts up to 40 days or 5 washes.
How to Apply Permethrin 0.5% To Fabrics
Always wear protective gloves and lay plastic or sheet on ground
Hold sprayer 6-8" above surface and spray front and back evenly and under folds
Hang fabric on clothes line to dry for 2 or more hours
Reapply every 40 days or after 5 washes
Protect you and your family from biting insects with Ranger Ready DEET-Free repellents.