Ranger Orange Scent
Pump Spray | 100ml, 3.4oz
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
Orange Scented Insect Repellent | 100ml, 3.4oz Insect Repellent
- Uses the active ingredient Picaridin 20%
- Contains NO DEET
- 12 hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8 hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no see ums, etc
- TSA Regulated Travel Size
- 100ml | 3.4oz - 30 full body application spray doses
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
- non greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
Ranger Orange Scent: Base notes of Bergamot, combined with Natural Orange, create a fresh scent.
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET and Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
BODY-WORN INSECT REPELLENT
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET
Ranger Ready Picaridin
OFF DEEP WOODS WITH DEET
Oil of lemon Eucalyptus
Tick and Mosquito Protection (Hours)
Banned in Canada
Ranger Ready Packs
Picaridin + permethrin
The P2 PAK ™ includes body-worn repellent with Picaridin 20% as well as clothing-worn repellent with Permethrin 0.5%
xl trigger 2 pack
The Ranger Ready Permethrin XL Trigger 2 PACK treats 14 outfits and sprays 400 sq. feet of coverage
SANITIZER 3X PACK
360 hand applications from three 235ml | 8.0oz Hand Sanitizer bottles
210 full-body Picaridin 20% applications from three 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles