Safe Travels with 100ml travel size bottles
Scent Zero | Commercial Pack | 235ml, 8.0oz | Insect Repellent
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
- Uses the active ingredient Picaridin 20%
- Contains NO DEET
- 12 hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8 hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no see ums, etc
- 6X 235ml | 8.0oz - 420 full body application trigger spray doses
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
- non greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
Scent Zero: When the best scent is none at all.
What is picaridin?
Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET and Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET
Ranger Ready Picaridin
Oil of lemon Eucalyptus
Tick Protection (Hours)
Mosquito Protection (Hours)
Banned in Canada
Ranger Ready Packs
90 full-body applications in three 100 ml | 3.4 oz TSA-approved travel-size bottles.
135 full-body applications from three 150 ml | 5.0 oz bottles. Adventure awaits, be ready.
210 full-body applications from three 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles, so you can keep exploring.
420 full-body applications from six 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles, protects businesses, schools, sports facilities and government.