3 Pack | 235ml, 8.0oz
What is Picaridin? Ingredients
- Uses the Active Ingredient Picaridin 20%
- Contains NO DEET
- NEW! Trigger Spray for wider reach
- 12 hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
- 8 hour protection from fleas, flies, gnats, chiggers, etc.
- 3X235ml | 8.0oz - 210 full-body application spray doses
- Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
Amber Scent: Notes of cedar and amber bring a light, natural, outdoor scent to tick and mosquito protection.
What is picaridin?
BODY-WORN REPELLENT | Picaridin is a synthetic compound derived from the natural compound piperine, found in the group of plants used to produce black pepper. It was developed in the 1980s by German Scientists looking for a safer, yet equally effective alternative to DEET. Unlike DEET, Picaridin Insect Repellent can be safely applied to the skin, and does not damage clothing or gear.
Picaridin vs DEET and Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
BODY-WORN INSECT REPELLENT
Ranger Ready with Picaridin 20% is the Safe and Effective Alternative to DEET
Ranger Ready Picaridin
OFF DEEP WOODS WITH DEET
Oil of lemon Eucalyptus
Tick and Mosquito Protection (Hours)
Banned in Canada
Picaridin + permethrin
The P2 PAK ™ includes body-worn repellent with Picaridin 20% as well as clothing-worn repellent with Permethrin 0.5%
xl trigger 2 pack
The Ranger Ready Permethrin XL Trigger 2 PACK treats 14 outfits and sprays 400 sq. feet of coverage
210 full-body Picaridin 20% applications from three 235 ml | 8.0 oz bottles